AOL email is an outstanding web-based email client, same as Gmail, Yahoo, and Outlook. The AOL features are the same as other email applications.
AOL email comes with spam protection, spell check, mail protection and the most crucial POP, SMTP and IMAP protocols. Let’s proceed with the troubleshooting methods given in this blog to fix Blerk error 1 in the AOL email. Imagine when you try to access the AOL email, you can’t open it. You will get an internal server error. The Blerk error is standard among all internet browsers. The steps may be different from browser to browser. Some reasons are also given which are responsible for causing this error in the AOL email. To resolve it efficiently, you must call AOL Helpline Number to get appropriate methods to fix this error.
Why Does the Blerk Error 1 Occur in AOL Email?
When trying to open an AOL email, some reasons are responsible for its occurrence. These factors are listed below.
- Outdated browser version
- Browsing caches and cookies
- Compatibility issue
You must go through some preventive steps to configure browser settings and delete the Blerk Error 1 in various browsers.
What Are Troubleshooting Solutions to Fix Blerk Error 1 in AOL Email?
Some rectifying methods are mentioned below to delete Blerk error 1 in the AOL email.
- Access the Google Chrome browser
- Press on the three-dotted line option present at the top right corner of the browser near the address bar
- Press on the Settings option from the list
- The settings page will now open and search and press on the Privacy and Security tab given on the left side
- Press the check box for browsing history, cookies, caches and other sites data, images and files
- Once the options are selected, press on the Clear Data button.
- Press the Tool option given on the right side of the Internet Explorer window
- Select the General tab from the Tools window
- Search the browsing history section from the General Tab and press the Delete button
- A dialogue box will pop up, press Cookies and Temporary internet files and press Delete
- Press the Security tab and press the Internet option
- Press the checkbox beside the enabled option
- Choose Apply and press Okay to shut the window
- Shut the Internet Explorer browser and then access it again
- Add AOL to the trusted sites, press the Tools option and choose the Internet options from the list
- Press the Security tab and press the trusted sites zone option, then press the Site’s button
- Type the AOL official site in the given space to add the URL in the trusted site zone
- Press Add and then press Okay
- Restart the Internet Explorer.
- Access the Mozilla Firefox browser and press on the three-dotted icon given on the right side of the browser
- Press the Help option from the displayed menu
- When the Help menu starts, press the Add-ons option to disable it
- A pop-up window will now start; press the Start option in the protected mode
- Restart the browser to see if the Blerk error 1 in the AOL email still occurs.
After going through the above instructions, you must call AOL support number to Fix AOL Blerk Error 1 in AOL Email with instant resolving methods if the problem still exists.