In Yahoo just like every other email has a folder option so that you can distribute your email accordingly. By arranging the emails folder wise will help you in searching the particular effortlessly. If you don’t know how to delete the email folder, you can read this blog or call Yahoo Support Number to get the email experts’ required help.
Steps to Delete a Yahoo Mail Folder
Yahoo emails will not let you delete those folders that aren’t empty, so you first have to delete or move all the emails out of the folder. To remove a custom folder from your Yahoo! Mail, you can perform the following steps:
- Open the email folder that you want to delete.
- Click on the option Select All present at the top of the inbox to highlight each message in that particular folder.
- Then move to the main toolbar and then select Delete, Move, or Archive option to empty that folder.
- When the folder gets empty, you can select the dropdown arrow next to the folder name and choose the Delete folder.
Steps to Delete Folders by Using Yahoo Email IMAP
You can even delete the Yahoo folders by using IMAP. You can have those emails removed from Yahoo Mail on the web and other email programs connected to the account via IMAP. To delete folders by using Yahoo! Mail IMAP, you can follow below-mentioned steps:
- Right-click on the folder that you want to delete.
- Now, select the Deleteoption from the menu.
Steps to Delete a Folder in Yahoo Mail Basic
For deleting a custom folder from your Yahoo email account by using the Yahoo Mail Basic, you need to perform the following steps:
- Open the folder that you want to delete in the Yahoo Mail Basic.
- Move the messages to the new folder that you want to keep.
- From the folder list, select the Edit option that is present next to My Folders.
- Under My Folders folder, you need to select Delete option next to the folder you like to remove.
If the folder is not deleted, you can reach out to professionals by calling Yahoo Customer Service Number at all 24 hours. The experts will guide you in removing the folder from your email you don’t want to keep.