Your Yahoo email password is the most critical security feature that will protect your account and keep your emails private. But in today’s age, people are using so many accounts and passwords to keep track of all their emails. It will not be a surprise if you blank out one day and are asked to enter your Yahoo email password. But you don’t remember the password, at that time don’t worry as Yahoo offers you two ways to verify your email accounts to reset your password. If you have trouble with the password verification methods, you can contact Yahoo Customer Service for more information.
Whenever you forget your Yahoo email password, you can visit the Yahoo homepage and enter your email address and click on the option of ‘Forgot password’. Depending on the contact and profile information linked with your account, Yahoo will give you two ways to verify your identity and then reset the password. Just choose the most convenient way for you and follow the steps given below.
Reset Yahoo Password Using Recovery Phone Number
- Go to the Yahoo forgot password page and then enter your username.
- Now, enter the phone number registered with your Yahoo email account.
- Click ‘Yes’ to allow Yahoo to send you a verification code.
- Enter the Yahoo verification code sent to you via SMS or call
- Submit the reset code and wait for the confirmation
- When you see the success message complete the steps to create a new password for your Yahoo email
Reset Yahoo Password Using Recovery Email Address
- Click on the Forgot password link in Yahoo login page.
- Go to the message that says “Do you have access to this email?”
- Check the email ID so Yahoo can send you a verification code.
- Open a new tab to access your recovery email registered with Yahoo.
- Go to the inbox and look for a mail from Yahoo that has your code.
- Go back to the Yahoo verification page and enter the code.
- When you receive confirmation that the code is correct to complete the subsequent instructions to reset your Yahoo password
You should ensure all security information is updated on your Yahoo email account because of the constant identity theft. If you notice any unauthorised logins on your Yahoo Mail, it indicates that your email is compromised. In these situations, you should contact Yahoo Support Number as soon as possible to find out what to do to secure your email account. Yahoo experts are available 24*7 to give you all the necessary steps you need to reset your password.