You can set up your HP Printer in a computer and establish configuration with printer drivers that function the printing and scanning job. These are built-in printer drivers at the computer. HP Printer is used to print or scan any text or scan at A4 size paper. You can install the printer by following some steps discussed below. If you face any difficulty installing and configuring, then call HP Printer Customer Service to fix any error related to it.
Method – 1
Make sure your computer has downloaded HP Printer Driver software.
- In Windows, search and click at ‘windows driver installation settings.’
- After then, select ‘Yes’ and then click ‘Save Changes’ option
Note – Sometimes your printer driver software is not updated, then move to ‘Settings’ and then click to ‘Windows Update’ and then click at ‘View Optional Updates’ and then at the list your driver follows the on-screen instructions to update it.
Method – 2
It would be best if you have connected the printer to your computer before the driver installation process.
- Connect your computer to the USB cable of the printer. Confirm that the computer is turned on and connected to the internet.
- Turn on the printer and connect the USB cable to the printer port and then to the computer.
You can’t connect the computer after making a proper USB and Internet connection, then go to the next step
Method – 3
Connect the printer to your network with a wireless setup wizard or Wired Connection. First, you can go with connecting your printer to the wireless setup Wizard.
- Gather few items like Network Name (SSID), Network Security Password (WEP key or WPA passphrase), A computer connected to a wireless network, your wireless cable connected to the printer placed close to your computer during installation
- Make sure the printer, router and computer is turned on
- Confirm that computer and printer are connected to the same wireless connection
- Disconnect and USB or Ethernet from your printer
- On the printer control panel, touch up the Setup, Network or Wireless options
- Then, touch the Wireless Set-Up Wizard, and then follow the on-screen instructions to connect the printer.
If it is not connected, move to the second step and connect the printer with Wi-Fi Protected Set-Up. Use the Wi-Fi Set-up to connect the printer
- Move to the Printer Control Panel, press and hold the Wireless Button
- Release the button when the wireless light starts blinking
- Within two minutes, press and release the WPS button on your Wireless Router
- Wait-Up for two minutes when printer and router establish a network connection
Method – 4
You can connect the printer and computer to the router with a wired Ethernet Cable.
- Confirm that you have a network router with an Ethernet Cable
- Also, confirm that your computer is connected to the router
- Take an ethernet cable and not a standard cable
- Start the HP Printer
- Remove USB from the printer port
- Put the Ethernet cable to the printer and router port.
Method – 5
- Install Printer driver to your computer with the help of USB connection and Wireless or Wired Network Connection
- In Windows, search and open ‘Control Panel.’
- Then, click at ‘Devices and Printers’ and then, click at “Add A Printer.’
- Choose the existing printer or device to add and then click at the ‘Next’ option
- Select the port like USB001 used by the Printer port
- Then, move and press at ‘Next’ and then, click at ‘Windows Update’ and wait for windows and print driver to update
- Then, select manufacture name HP from the pane, click ‘Next’ to follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Confirm that the print driver is installed to your printer if it is started printing.
If HP Printer is not connected, then move to HP Printer Support to click it step-by-step.