Sending and receiving emails is a vital part of an individual’s professional life. You might have multiple emails today, but you might have seen lots of tech giants, and SBCGlobal is one of them. Suppose you try to log in to your email account, but it stops working. Things start becoming complicated and frustrated for you. If you have faced SBCGlobal not working issues, you must go through a comprehensive guide to eliminate such errors. For a quick solution, you must call SBCGlobal Email Helpline Number to troubleshoot it. A technical representative will provide you with some appropriate solutions to fix it. A technical help desk is available round the clock to assist you.
What Are the Main Causes Behind SBCGlobal Not Working Error?
SBCGlobal not working error is an extensive topic that has various reasons within itself. Let’s go through a few reasons that are listed below.
- Poor Internet connectivity
- Inappropriate browser settings
- Antivirus software disruption
- Browser faulty add-ons
- Server is weak
- Outdated browser
- Invalid date and time settings on your system
- Proxy servers
- iPhone settings errors
- Incorrect login credentials
- Inaccurate settings on Android and other email services like Outlook and Gmail
What are the Impressive Troubleshooting Tips to Fix SBCGlobal Not Working Issue on iPhone, Android and Mac Devices?
Few troubleshooting steps are given below to fix SBCGlobal not working errors on iPhone, Android and Mac devices. Let’s go through it.
- Go to ‘Settings’ on your iPhone
- Press on Mail>Accounts
- Now move to ‘Add accounts’
- Mention the ‘name’ and ‘description’ to add an account
- Now enter your ‘SBCGlobal email address and the respective ‘password’ to your SBCGlobal email account
- Next, in the ‘Outgoing mail server’, add ‘outbound.att.net.’
- Again, mention the email address and password to your email account
- Now, press on ‘Save’ and SBCGlobal will be correctly configured to your account.
If you are using an Android device facing SBCGlobal not working error, try a few preventive methods mentioned below.
- Restart your device as this step can bring wonder in most cases
- Uninstall and reinstall application on your device
- Examine IMAP/POP3 configuration settings on Android
- Ensure if your phone is connected to the network
- Set the accurate IMAP settings for SBCGlobal email on Android
- Incoming Mail (IMAP) Server: mail.yahoo.com
- Incoming Port: 993
- SSL Requirement: Yes
- Outgoing (SMTP) Server: mail.yahoo.com
- Outgoing Port: 465 or 587
- SSL Requirement: Yes
- Authentication Requirement: Yes
Follow a few recovery methods to rectify SBCGlobal not working problems on Mac devices.
- Open the ‘Settings’ of your Mac device
- Now, open “Mails, Contacts and Calendars” and select ‘Accounts.’
- Next, open ‘Add account.’
- In the ‘Add account’ section, move to ‘Other.’
- Mention the ‘SBCGlobal email’ and ‘Password’ in the given field
- Press ‘Next’
- Now go to the ‘POP’ option at the top of your screen
- In the hostname, mention ‘inbound.att.net.’
- Next, mention the ‘username’ of your SBCGlobal email account
- On the Outgoing mail server, mention ‘username’ and ‘password’ and then outbound.att.net as the domain name
- Press ‘Next’ and then ‘Save’.
If these steps do not help resolve SBCGlobal Email Not Working – Steps to Fix It (Solved) error on iPhone, Android, and Mac devices, you must call the SBCGlobal helpline number to fix it immediately.