Research suggests that about 3 out of 5 users regularly check their email using their mobile phones. The use of email on smartphones has grown because it allows users to stay connected with their contact, even while traveling. That is why email service providers have designed apps and tools to enable users to check and reply to emails through their phones. However, signing in to your email account using your mobile device does not always go through smoothly. If you have a Yahoo email account, then you will no doubt agree that sometimes the email service does not always work on your android device. This blog will give you some simple suggestions you can follow when you find that Yahoo email stopped working on Android. Since the steps mentioned below are brief, if you feel you need additional assistance, you can always call the Yahoo Support Number and consult a certified professional to get expert guidance for any Yahoo email error.
Steps to Resolve Yahoo Not Working on Android
- When you find that Yahoo email is not working on Android, the first thing you should do is sign out of your account and then try and sign in again.
- You can also try and change the browser you are using on your phone. Alternatively, if you are using the app, restart the app and then try again.
- Apart from the browser cache, it will also help if you clear the RAM on your Android device and then try and access your Yahoo account
- Once you restart the browser, clear the cache and delete any temporary files or cookies that may slow down your browser or your email app.
- If you feel that Yahoo is not working on Android because you are not getting emails, you should check the blocked list and other email settings and make sure everything is in order.
- If the email settings are correct, you should have a look at the email filters and see that all emails are directed to the proper folders.
- Finally, you should make sure your Android device is updated, and there is enough space to sync your Yahoo emails without any problem.
It is quite possible that Yahoo email will not work even after you have implemented all the troubleshooting steps mentioned in this article. If this happens, then it is because there is a more in-depth technical error with your account or with your Android device. In this sort of situation, you can always call the Yahoo Customer Service number and ask one of the experts to assist you so that you can implement more advanced troubleshooting steps. Yahoo email experts are available 24 hours a day and can give you a step-by-step guide for any email error you may encounter.